This blog is basically about how good books are nice and bad books are the pits. And then I get grumpy.













Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Addendum to 'The accessories of reading'

Hello All,

In the interest of attribution, though I suspect this is unnecessary, I did want to make clear that my previous post included a play on the sweet song My Favorite Things by Rodgers and Hammerstein from the musical The Sound of Music. It was meant to be obvious but I have a nasty little worry that if I don't explicitly explain this I'll be getting something akin to a slap on the hand or worse. So I would like to acknowledge and thank the owners of the rights to this song, just in case it is not considered to be sufficiently in the public domain or covered by fair use for the kind of wordplay that I tried to have some fun with a few days ago.

Just a note that if I ever do quote or reference other materials in any of my posts, I do not mean to infringe on anyone's rights. No harm is intended.

After all, imitation is the highest form of flattery! ;)

Thanks!

No comments:

©2007-2010 Aniko at http://goodbooksbrightside.blogspot.com